Saturday, December 08, 2007

I don't think this will be a permanent craft..

But I thought it would be 'fun' to tie dye onesies and some of my prefolds. It wasn't nearly as much fun as one would hope. They do look pretty cute though, and the cheap WalMart dylon dye seems to work just fine despite people on the internets saying you have to buy the far more expensive stuff from dharma. It was messy though, and I was sweating like a pig and exhausted by the time it was over. Here are the results:

Onsies:



Newborn Prefolds:



Infant Prefolds:



Eh I know that no one will really see the diapers, but maybe it will make me cheerier to see the bright happy colors while I'm washing off poo?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I had to do that with some of The Baby's shirts and training underwear - I thought it would be fun for her but it was more fun for me! I hope it helps you feel better about the cleaning of the diapers at least :)

12/08/2007 06:45:00 PM  
Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

I like them, they're fun!

1/18/2008 01:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home