Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What's that you say, actual content?

Just to kill some time while I wait for the Dr.s office to open, bah still feeling crappy.

Stuff I knitted for babay:



Not nearly as much as I thought I had done, but then I had to make a halloween costume this year. The black and white stripe thing that's IP will be a romper eventually. Blanket and hat from SnB crochet, hat and socks from random internet patterns, red pants from Chic Knits for Stylish babies, romper too.

The boy was Link from Legend of Zelda



Yes I sewed it! And I absolutely suck at sewing so I'm pretty proud of myself.

And of course we couldn't leave out the dog, Indy was an inmate. It's because he's a thief! Anything laying around is instantly his.



There he is getting yard time, for decently good behavior.

And if you care to take a peek at my new pregnancy blagh it is here: Pierced Reproduces! right now it's not much more than a backlog of the blog I had up at a certain internet messageboard, hoping to do more with it now though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

That's a lot of sewing...ewwww. You did great!! I have always just whined a lot whenit comes to sewing and my husband has done all the necessary sewing for kids costumes and uniforms etc. (Really it's one of the only things I think I "whine"about just to get out of). Love the baby hat!

11/08/2007 02:13:00 PM  
Blogger Lissa Lane said...

I LOVE your kiddo as Link! Adorable costume

-From the pyscho that bf.com hates

11/30/2007 10:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home