Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring break blog.

The week of spring break was....interesting. The weather sucked the whole entire week for one thing. I also had to put one of my cat's to sleep, his kidney's were failing and he was quite sick. Then to top it all off I got a job, I am the newest salesfloor wench at Target. Amazingly none of this interfered with me finishing another pair of socks lol, the sign of a true addict I suppose.



Cruddy cell phone pic me = lazy.

To top off the craziness we've decided to get a puppy. My child is at a good age for a dog and I really need another furry creature to love. I am probably insane. I am also thinking about starting a sweater for said furry creature that I don't have yet, so I am probably doubly insane.

Now hurry up weather and get nice, I am tired of chasing my blown away lawn chairs out of the neighbor's yard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

Hope your weather clears up so you can stop chasing the chairs--becasue you'll be so busy chasing the puppy. But you'll be chasing him in cool socks!

4/26/2007 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Spinsanity said...

I'm sorry about your kitty. :-(

Did you get a puppy yet?

Oh, and I tagged you for a 7 random things...thing (see my May 19th post)

I'm sorry! LOL

5/19/2007 07:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home