Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finally finished some stuff..

Yes I have!

Xander's Train Socks
Pattern: Nada, got the intarsia out of Style your Own Kid's Knits


Xander's Spiderman Afghan
Pattern: Here

Bonus crocheted spider because after I finished the blanket he asked me where the spider to go into the web was.


Pair number 2 of fingerless convertible mittens (stash project)
Pattern: Magknits


And last but not least, all the supplies for my first from scratch skirt:


Notice the yardstick, it's so lame lol, that's all they had at the store. A quilter does not live here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

:clap I love the yardstick! lol I can't wait to see your skirt.

1/21/2007 10:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a mother of 3 teenage boys I can still appreciate YOUR awesome boy knits! My boys would have so loved the train socks (hey mom, can you make monster trucks?) and heck, the spider man blanket might even be appreciated today--in a non-excited "cool" teenage way! Your knitting is fun--so glad I stopped by!

1/22/2007 09:29:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I don't want to show ds your blankie! I don't need anotehr project! Have you seen the spiderman mittens in the Yarn Harlot's December 2004 archives? They are awesome. I'm going to make my ds some. LOVE the train socks. Not showing those to ds either! LOL

1/23/2007 06:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home