Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Old Lady blanket you are mine biotch!

Through an unbearable headache I tediously weaved in 1000 or so little ends today, but now I can say that I am finally finished with this sucker! Here it is in all it's old lady glory, I have no idea what I find so appealing about this blanket but I just love it. I'm considering making one for my LR in different colors of course. Maybe the headache is making me insane?















Seriously on a level of 1-10 on the tedius scale I think this fucker scores a 20, huge pain in the ass, but a lovely end result. I will say that this sucker is HEAVY, I have no idea why I'm surprised by this fact, but yeah it weighs a ton. And it matches my bedroom perfectly, unfortunately I couldn't get my sack of a husband off the bed to photograph it in there.

Next up? Finish this neverending skull scarf.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good idea. Similar to a discussion I saw on this Travel Ticket.

10/04/2006 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home