Saturday, September 23, 2006

I'm a terrible blogger.

And not a very good knitter/crocheter/crafter person either to be honest.

Things have been so super hectic in life since my son started Kindergarten, it's funny I thought I'd have sooo much time to do this or that, but the days have been a blur of volunteering, cleaning, homework etc.

I did recently pick back up on the flowery afghan for my bed, and now I have 44 squares done out of 63, my goal is to have it all put together by the end of October, I also need to make mittens and a hat for the munchkin.

If you haven't seen/felt this yarn SWS you must check it out, I'm thinking of doing fingerless gloves and a matching scarf in the natural pink.

Hopefully next time I post I'll have more to show for myself. And I do wonder if kindergarteners are too young to learn basic crochet? hmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home