Monday, October 09, 2006

A day at the farm, and rip it rip it good.

So yesterday we visited my city's historical farm, I haven't been there since visiting on a field trip in elementary school so I thought it was very cool. It's a shame I couldn't get picture of the spinning wheel they had there *drool* but I figured they'd frown upon that. I did pet a sheep and told it that I was coming back later that night to shear her or him I have no idea how to tell gender in sheep.















Here is my child taking his first pony ride, I think he dug it. Before we got there he looked at me horrified when I told him he could ride a pony, no idea what he was expecting lol.















This is my family in front of a carriage that was apparently ridden on by President McKinley, this photo will also appear in their photo album up at the farm, lucky me I look like a putz.















I did get about 6 inches accomplished on the sweater I'm making for X while riding around in the car most of the day. It's a Debbie Bliss pattern I'm sort of adapting, I may put a cable onto the front, and I'm using bulky yarn. I truly hope this thing turns out.















I solved my afghan dillema and started ripping the sucker out, I do not feel much remorse, I think dyed a different color (because bright red looks terrible on me) this yarn will make a nice sweater.




















And last but not least my skull lace scarf, can you see the skull sort of? I suck at photography at 8 am for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home